Sow for yourself righteousness, reap the fruit of steadfast love; break up your fallow ground, for it is the time to seek the Lord, that He may come and rain salvation upon you (Hosea 10:12).

zondag 29 juli 2012

Somewhere

somewhere
in an unmeasurable universum
light
was focused
on a blue planet

somewhere
on this beautiful coloured ball
with unique
circumstances
existence appeared
and possibilities
were made manifest

somewhere
all over the place
people filled up
the different landscapes
worked for a living
and made things 
work for them

somewhere
in one crowded place
in a lonely desert
of miscommunication
there is
this unique person

me

thought of
with a purpose
formed as a spirit
created with a body
received in love

somewhere
on the road of time and place
I had to take
my own responsibilty
and communicate
with other beings
negotiate
connect
and love

growing up
to become
who I am

somewhere
in my restless heart
in a dark corner
of a silent place
called soul
there is a longing
for fulfillment
and revelation
seeking to find answers
on difficult questions

somewhere
on the road to freedom
the light of love
broke through dark clouds
and started a fire
of compassion
for my family
for my Creator
for my fellow-men

somewhere
on the road to eternity
I am wandering
and wondering
trying to catch the light
holding on to a dream
speaking out
in ideas
images
words and deads

sometimes
somewhere
some people
in some places
try to catch
some shadows
of the future
yet to come
small glimpses of eternity
some messages of love
unseen seed of everlasting joy

somehow
I think
I feel
 I know
I believe
I am
a believer
too

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten