Sow for yourself righteousness, reap the fruit of steadfast love; break up your fallow ground, for it is the time to seek the Lord, that He may come and rain salvation upon you (Hosea 10:12).

dinsdag 22 februari 2011

Out of the depths



Out of the depths

out of the depths
of this broken world
we cry to you

tears and questions
pain and worries
wars and hunger
loneliness and death
the darkest night

we know you know
we know you care

your answer has already come
two thousand years ago
as part of a bigger plan

in the middle of time
your word and our flesh
became one

when no one knew
your light did shine
your love broke through

everlasting majesty
turned willingly into weakness
our pain your pain
and finally death

what else could my reaction be
than to give you back my live
be silent and listen
to your whispers

and then go out in this world
to find the broken-hearted
stretch out my hands
speak out or listen
comfort and pray

please make me
a channel of your love

1 opmerking:

  1. THE GOOD SHEPHERD

    Lord, carry us safely on You shoulders
    our feet hurt from the rocks and the boulders
    the edgy stones, the thistles and the thorns
    paved for us by coldhearted scorns

    We feel total abandonment and rejection
    we don't feel any compassionate affection
    we CRY OUT
    L O U D

    Father, why? Have You forsaken us ?
    satan uses even his blunderbuss
    to annihilate us, bringing us to despair
    "he can't touch you, not even a single hair !

    Offer Me all your troubles and pain
    I will change it into eternal gain
    not only for you, but for many in need
    of conversion, salvation, waiting to be freed

    I see everything, I know everything about you
    My children, I will never forsake you My beloved crew
    but I need souls who willingly, freely sacrifice
    and offer their sufferings so souls can win the price

    Take courage, My little ones, it's only a short time
    I love you, I love you, You are so much Mine
    Your Father will NEVER abandon you, NEVER EVER
    especially NOT in these times of dangerous stormy weather. "

    I love you so much, Your Jesus.

    Riki Biesemans, written after Eucharistic Adoration and a waterfall of tears
    September 28 2012

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen